General Data Protection Regulations
The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) will replace the Data Protection Act (1998) and comes into force on 25th May 2018. The GDPR will protect all of Off The Fence’s (OTF) supporters. GDPR makes it clear that all data is collected legally, stored securely and used responsibly and in view of these changes we have reviewed the personal data we hold on our supporters.
1. How your data is collected/stored and what it is used for Off The Fence will process your personal data either for a legal requirement, legitimate interest or where consent has been given. No data will be held unnecessarily. All data is stored securely.
2. Data Sharing Off The Fence will not share your data with any external body unless there is a legal or statutory requirement to do so.
3. Subject Data Access Requests You have the right to request to see the data Off The Fence holds on you as a supporter. In order to do this please contact the Off The Fence Head Office at email@example.com
4. Your right to withdraw your consent Under GDPR you have the right to withdraw consent to your data being processed by Off The Fence , provided there is not a legal requirement or legitimate interest to do so.
5. Your right to complain to a Supervisory Authority If you have a concern regarding GDPR, please contact Off The Fence Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org If, after an investigation, you still have a concern you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their website is ico.org.uk
6. By using our website, you agree that, unless you have set your computer's browser to reject them, we can place cookies on your device. These cookies provide us with information about your interactions with our website, in an anonymous, aggregated or pseudonymized form which does not focus on you individually. We use this data to evaluate, provide, protect or improve our services. For more information, click here section 4 para b